Well it’s been a good few months since the last update, so here we go:
- I was accosted by a former friend with some psychological issues in a random attack that has left my right thumb scarred. Note to self: Next time drop the pint glass when someone punches you in the head.
- Been on holiday in Les Arcs, for a week of snowboarding. Pain and bruises were the initial result, followed by the really cool feeling of actually being able to snowboard.
- Been on holiday with friends to Teneriffe almost directly after the snowboarding holiday, which was a great laugh. I tried diving, which was fun once I learnt to relax about the wierdness of it all. But it did make me realise how much of a control freak I can be when in a totally alien environment, your breathing is assisted by machinery (cue Darth Vader imagery) and I can’t really control where I’m going very easily. I’m not going to give up on it, but perhaps some pool sessions would be in order.
- Watched Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe, which I found great fun. And the next person who tells me it’s no good because it’s not exactly like the book/radio series/TV series deserves a slap. Or a visit from the guy in point one above.
- Been randomly having wierd dreams about a girl I had a huge crush on at school. No amount of internet stalking has managed to help get any details about her current whereabouts.
- Looking forward to Star Wars Episode III even though some people consider it to be… unnatural.
That should do for now, apart from the usual assurance that I’ll try to post more frequently. Again.
And I need a new icon…